Shady Dell Music and Memories has bestowed me with this lovely Versatile Blogger Award!! Isn't it pretty? I've ranted about Shady in a previous post, but if you still haven't been over to his terrific site and checked out his wonderfully eclectic mix of music and memories, you MUST do so immediately!! He's also an incredibly supportive commenter to THIS blog, and for that I am intensely grateful!
So, I've decided to borrow a page from Shady's book (or, in this case, blog!) and discuss seven DIFFERENT things. Shady, true to his blog theme, actually revealed seven bands that "rocked his world" when he was in college. Fun stuff! Since I already had a blog topic rattling around in the old noggin, I thought I'd incorporate it into my OWN Top Seven List. But first, allow me to explain:
So, I was thinking I'd try another tactic. I'm going to list seven of the pettiest, most ridiculous pet peeves that drive me crazy. If we focus on the stupid small stuff for just a while, maybe we can forget about the big problems hanging over our heads. Are you with me? Let's do this!! Here goes:
Seven Stupid Pet Peeves:
3. People Who Are Intolerant. Wait, this one's not petty at all. I really, really hate this. But it's too important to remove, so I'm leaving it!
4. People on Facebook Using Poor Grammar and Spelling. If I read one more sentence like this: "Your right, we had a gr8 time to, I'll send pitures ASAP," heads are going to start rolling!
6. The Fact That I Can't Buy a Bottle of Wine at the Grocery Store in Tennessee. Seriously, it's the law. I have to schlep to a liquor store because apparently our state legislators think this is somehow protecting me, or causing me to drink less. Poor, clueless souls.
WOW!! I don't know about you, but I feel TERRIFIC!! Now it's your turn! Tell me what stupid, petty thing really irks YOU! I can't wait to grumble with you!
And thanks again, Shady, for the lovely award and acknowledgement. I can't tell you how much it means to me! And finally, as always,
Thanks for Reading!!
- Anything Fits A Naked Man
- Nashville, TN, United States
- Welcome to my blog! I'm Joan, a former actress attempting to reconnect with my first love of writing. Join me as I ponder my Irish dad, sweet grandma, GPS dependency, hatred of the Hallmark channel, and other insightful topics that make you go, "Hmmm..."
- ▼ 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (87)